Katerberg VerHage takes great pride in retaining long-term commercial maintenance accounts with businesses and municipalities throughout West, Northern, and Central Michigan. Our clients include corporate headquarters, multi-complex industrial sites, office buildings, convention centers, hospitals, colleges and universities, school districts, condominium and apartment complexes, retail shopping centers, restaurants and municipal parks and properties.
Commercial maintenance services include:
- Lawn fertilization and weed control
- Lawn mowing, trimming and edging
- Tree and shrub fertilization
- Insect control and disease management
- Proper selective pruning
- Lawn core aeration and over seeding
- Pine bark, hardwood shredded bark, Cedar mulch and balanced composts
- Winter plant protection
- Water feature care and maintenance
- Soil testing and analysis
- Spring/fall clean up
- Container design and planting
- Annual and perennial gardens
- Seasonal plantings
- HolidayScapes – Christmas lighting and greenery
- Coordinating and contracting with tradesmen and artisans for carpentry, masonry, law sprinkling and electrical services
With rugged equipment ranging from 20 foot loader plows to 4 foot municipal blowers, our team of snow and ice removal warriors tackle whatever nature throws our way – even ice and blizzards that require snow hauling and de-icing. We also take great care in protecting hidden lawns and landscape to ensure satisfied customers when spring returns.
Today, our team of Certified Green Industry Professionals (CGIP) is involved in some of the State’s most prestigious green building projects, including Metro Health’s LEED-Certified (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Campus, Haworth’s office furniture headquarters in Holland, and the Interurban Transit Partnership (ITP), known to locals as ‘The Rapid’ bus system.
We have become the largest installer of green roofs in Western Michigan, and have been awarded many LEED projects.
Katerberg VerHage’s Green Roof Maintenance Services include monitoring and maintenance of the green roof’s partially or completely covered vegetation and growing medium.
To discuss your commercial maintenance needs, click or call today at 616.949.3030.